KASO DATA SAFES 4000 SERIES
- Highest fire protection classification for data media
- Tested protection against fire, humidity, water and magnetism
- Manufactured in accordance to ISO 9001:2008 quality management
- High security locking against burglary and unauthorized access
- Over half a century experience in physical data security
The quality of components and manufacturing of theKaso DS 4000 data safes are monitored and analysed regularly by the European certification board ECB•S. With constant quality control and management the fire protection of the data safes is not compromised.
In addition to S 120 DIS fire testing of the Kaso DS 4000 data safes, following additional tests have been performed to demonstrate the non-compromised security of Kaso DS 4000 data safes:
Water submersion test for models DS 4200, DS 4300 and DS 4400. Kaso data safes are tested against water and humidity at the Technical Research Centre in Finland. During the tests the safes were sunk for four (4) hours into a depth of three meters. The sealing of the data safes offers also protection against water from fire sprinklers and water beams for example in case of fire.
Magnetic shielding tests were successfully carried out by Technical research Centre in Finland. Magnetic shielding provides protection for the contents of the data safe against external radiation.
Explosion test for models DS 4200, DS 4300 and DS 4400 at the Finnish Army base. In the test 400 g of dynamite exploded against the data safes. Even the explosion was not enough to damage the contents of the safe. The data safes also offer protection against possible explosions caused by the fire.
Availabe with the following options:
- mechanical combination lock or electronic code lock (DS 4200 / 4300 / 4400 )
- two locks (DS 4300 / 4400 )
- multipurpose pull-out shelf
- pull-out filing rails
- adjustable plain shelf
- lockable box 200 mm
|Delivery Information||Please phone for further information and a written quote|
|External Dimensions HxWxD (mm)||1535 x 745 x 720|
|Internal Dimensions HxWxD (mm)||1130 x 465 x 420|