BURGLARY & FIRE-RESISTANT PROTECTION
New and improved design for unparalleled convenience
The Rhino Mk II range has been completely redesigned to enhance convenience and user-friendliness. Each of the following features has been remodelled and refined for optimal performance:
- Body: Benefit from a robust and durable model that boasts an overall 65mm barrier thickness made up of a high-density monolithic casting contained within inner and outer steel casing.
- Door: Ensure secured access, the solid composite 35mm thick door is combined with additional protection plates to protect crucial locking areas. Solid steel moving bolts with a 28.5mm diameter affix the door to the body, while fixed “anti-heeling” bolts on the door’s rear edge protect the hinge side.
- Lock: Single high security double bitted key lock fitted as standard. Alternative locking options are available at an additional cost.
- Base fixing: Enjoy increased resistance and protection against unauthorised removal thanks to the anchoring holes. Two security fixing bolts ensure that the safe can be firmly fixed to the floor when installed correctly. Select 'Delivery & Base fixing' option (see also Additional tab)
- Recommended cash rating of £4,000
- Tested to European standard EN 14450, Level S2 and certified by ECB•S
- Offers 60 minutes fire protection for documents. Tested in accordance with JIS S1037
- Available in five sizes, each fitted with an internal shelf and lockable drawer as standard
- Allow for projection of handle (63mm) to depth (see Additional)
Price includes delivery by pallet drop-off to a kerbside location - access permitting - Mainland UK only.
|External Dimensions HxWxD (mm)||400 x 500 x 502|
|Internal Dimensions HxWxD (mm)||270 x 370 x 320|