ProGuard DT GI & GII - Certified deposit safe meeting renowned EN 1143-2 standard
- ProGuard DT is a fully certified deposit safe, tested and approved in accordance with the European standard, EN 1143-2, in Grades DI and DII. Importantly, the EN 1143-2 certification means that the insurance ratings are not affected by the addition of the deposit function to the safe.
- Recommended cash rating is £10,000 for Grade DI and £17,500 for Grade DII
- The deposit drawer is equipped with an anti-fishing device to prevent anyone reaching the contents of the safe through the drawer
- Deposits are made into a safe built using the same technology as the ProGuard, which is certified in accordance with the European standard, EN 1143-1, for Grade II
- ProGuard DT is constructed using a new composite material designed for strength and reduction in total weight. Less weight helps keep transportation and installation costs at a minimum
- The three-way boltwork is constructed with solid steel bolts
- For additional security, ProGuard DT is fitted with an active relocker and anti-drilling plates have been incorporated into the boltwork to resist burglary attempts
- Supplied with a Class A key lock EN 1300 approved.
- ProGuard DT has a modern design with an ergonomic soft-touch handle.
- Allow for projection of handle (65mm) and hinges (20mm) to measurements (see Additional)
Price includes delivery and base fixing to a suitable ground floor location with flat access (inc. step and sill) or other floor via suitable lift - access permitting - Mainland UK only
|External Dimensions HxWxD (mm)||1307 x 600 x 561|
|Internal Dimensions HxWxD (mm)||934 x 500 x 386|
As low as: £1,976.00
As low as: £2,599.00
As low as: £1,986.00
As low as: £2,180.00
As low as: £1,762.00
As low as: £2,352.00
As low as: £2,358.00